Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nic Macris interview





So nic, when did you first hop on a scooter?

i started riding round July 07


Who and what is your inspiration

If anything does inspire me its bmx style of riding and airs. If any person inspires me it would be Ryan Williams true shredder


Do you favour park or street more?

I usually prefer park but if I'm with good mates ill prefer street


Where do you see scooter in 15 years?

In 15 years i don't see scootering progressed much more than it has now maybe with a few more good company's etc


Do you see yourself riding in 10 years?

Definitely not


Where do you ride, and who with?

I ride at lismore and Ballina mostly with my bmx friends


Tell me 5 things about you that not many people know..

I'm half Greek
i need braces :)
i really wanna learn flairs
i want to start riding bmx as well as scoot
i like fakie



Tell me 5 things you hate..

Kids stating the obvious
little scooter kids snaking at the park
trolley bars
my teeth
Repeating the everyday routine









Ths part/skater hq edit 2 from nic macris on Vimeo.







youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/nicmacris1

No comments:

Post a Comment