Thursday, August 6, 2009

Adam Rouse Interview

So what got you into scooters?

Well, I got grounded for month, and basically had to stay at home for 4 weeks. so i had been givin a scooter for christmas, and just decided to much around on them in my driveway. I picked up tricks pretty quick, and from then on i was hooked. As soon as i got off grounding, I went straight to my local skatepark.


Do you have a nickname?

haha, some people call me Rousey, thats who I was when i went to school, but these days I dont really hear that nickname very often.

What has been your motovation?

Pretty much just wanting to learn new tricks, and progress, and to have fun riding different things at different parks/spots.

Who is your favorite rider?

I have a few. Brandon Kilbury, Anthony Bustos, Cary Mosbrucker, Phil Laggettie, and Matt Mkeen. I have a few others, but to many to name.

Whats the best thing about scootering for you?

Just meeting new people and making friends, Progressing, and riding all day with friends, and having your life revolve around riding haha.

Tell me 5 things not many people know about you..

1. I have two 30mm stretchers, and lip piercings. 2. I can't turndown. 3. I dont go to school. 4. I'm addicted to downloading, anything. 5. I love pizza.

Tell me 5 things you hate..

1. Waterloo skatepark. 2. Myspace. 3. Summer. 4. Daylight savings. 5. Razor pro decks.







No comments:

Post a Comment