Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jacksin Manzie interview

So Jackson, how long have you been riding for?


I used to like, ride a scooter around all the time as a kid but I started seriously riding 3 years ago.


5 things no one knows about you:

1. I talk to myself sometimes.
2. When I was 6 I got bitten by a monkey and almost got rabies.
3. I hate nectarines and peaches.
4. I'm half American.
5. Tool and Karnivool are my favourite bands.



A trick you struggle with heaps:

Doublewhips flat. Only done like 3 of them ever hahahaha. But i dgaf tailwhips anyway.

Fav Aus riders:

Hayden O'Connor, Royce King, Adam Rouse, Burman and T-Fanny-Dubbs, Rory Coe, Max Margalit, Ryan Williams, Liam Anderson.


In your opinion, where is the best place to ride in Australia?

Definitely Western Sydney. Out Penrith way there's just really good skateparks and really good friends everywhere.


What style of riding do you like best?

I really like crazy street stuff, and people who just dgaf and huck anything they want to do. That's sick I reckon. Most of all though I love riding that's just super, super smooth.


Where do you think Australia's riders rate in the world of scooting?

I think that we're pretty high up there in terms of skill, but we don't do enough tech, and we are no where near as friendly to each other as the American's are. Oh yeah and we need to stop doing inward bri's haha.

ZAC PRESTOE IS BAMF!

http://www.skaterhq.com.au/

http://www.youtube.com/user/manziejay








1 comment:

  1. Only listed 4 things people don't know about me haha.


    5. Tool and Karnivool are my favourite bands.

    ReplyDelete